Help shape the future of Crystal
Join us to see and discuss new plans for the area surrounding the city’s light rail transit station!
View of Bass Lake Road looking east to County Road 81, along a promenade connecting shops with the proposed LRT station.
Monday, January 25, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Crystal Community Center — Gymnasium
4800 Douglas Drive North
Metro Transit bus route 717
- Hear a presentation and see drawings on ideas for the area around Crystal’s light rail transit (LRT) station, including:
- Concepts for Becker Park and for Bass Lake Rd. between West Broadway and County Rd. 81
- Concepts for pedestrian crossings at County Rd. 81
- Biking, walking and land use plans for the half-mile area around the LRT station
- Share your comments and ask questions
Station area planning for the Bass Lake Road light rail transit (LRT) station launched in September with a community-wide meeting, where Crystal residents talked about the strengths and weaknesses of the station area and their vision for it. The process continued in early November at a three-day design workshop, where the community input was used to develop initial design concepts for the station area, which were shared at a November 5 community meeting. Join us to see how that feedback has informed the latest concept plans, and to share your comments.