The purpose statement of the Residential and Real Estate Development (RRED) work unit is to create healthy, mixed income housing markets in the City of Minneapolis by developing opportunities for homeownership and responsibly managing land banked property. RRED is part of the City of Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development (CPED) department.
Additional Open Houses in February
Please note: there are environmental hazards that can be present at all houses, including mold, asbestos, and lead hazards. Open house participants are encouraged to take precautionary measures, such as wearing respiratory masks. Entering properties is at your own risk.
All vacant structures marketed in February have received requests for a second open house and no additional requests will be considered before the offer due date. The schedule for remaining property viewings is:
- 2548 12th Ave. S. – Wednesday, February 17 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- 1715 Oliver Ave. N. – Wednesday, February 17 from 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- 1419 Upton Ave. N. – Wednesday, February 17 from 1:45 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- 2800 18th Ave. N. – Thursday, February 18 from 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 3014 Logan Ave. N. – Thursday, February 18 from 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- 1419 Upton Ave. N. (third open house) – Thursday, February 18 from 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The second open house for 4640 Portland Ave. S., 2115 Bryant Ave. N., and 1426 Penn Ave. N. occurred on Tuesday, February 16.
Offers for all of the properties with open houses in February are due by 12:00 p.m. onThursday, February 25. Offers can be submitted by e-mail to Roxanne Kimball or dropped off at CPED’s office: 105 5th Ave. S., Suite 200, Minneapolis, MN 55403.
Visit our website for more information about the the Vacant Housing Recycling Program.