Join us on Thursday, March, 15, 2018, for 4PAC. Meet & Greet (with light snacks) is from 6 pm to 6:30 pm. Our presentation is from 6:30 to 7:15. We will have ample time for questions and answers and discussion after the presentation. Join our panel discussion, including Donn Vargas from NorthPoint, and other ‘ celebrated mystery guests’ on feeding NOMI, food for all!
- Discussion Topics
- 1. Definition of a Food Desert – Is North Minneapolis a Food Desert?
- 2. Making food available for all
- 3. Resources to feed Seniors
- 4. Resources to feed young families
- 5. Eliminating the stigma of supplemental food programs
- 6. Don’t forget to eat, (grow your own) vegetables!
Don’t forget to bring a non perishable food item for our annual food drive. Please join us as we are once again partnering with NorthPoint! Everyone who brings a donation for our food drive is eligible to win a door prize!
Let’s fill up the barrels in the lobby of the precinct! We can also use new in the package, personal care products. If you want to give a cash donation, make your check out to NorthPoint, and note Food Drive on the notation line.
For questions, contact:
Rowena Holmes, Crime Prevention Specialist
Minneapolis Police Department, 4th Precinct